Saturday, June 10, 2006

Friday Fun!

Yesterday, I had the opprotunity to play in a golf tournament for chairity. The organization that benefitted from the money raised is Camp Weloki; a camp that promotes healthy relationships for kids with their peers, family and community. Learn more about them at:

www.weloki.com

The sponsor, Renaissance Financial, is who I go to with any and all issues surrounding money. That and the fact they employ several of my friends! Their site is:

www.renaissancefinancial.com

Now, I'm all about taking personal responsibility to donate to chairitable organizations. And, I'm also all about having fun! Is there a better way to accomplish both? Thanks to my golfing partners yesterday, too... God knows my game needs work, but you three gave me some great tips for improvement!

No comments: