Monday, August 14, 2006

Who You're Likely To Meet

I just got word that I have finally, finally fulfilled the requirements for a companion pass on Southwest Airlines. Basically, to get this deal, you have to take 100 flights in one year. And, SWA has this program where, if you fulfill that requirement, you are awarded a companion pass. This means I'll be able to take someone with me, free of charge, on any trip I take on SWA.
Cha ching!

So, clients in the future should expect to meet my friend, editor and administrator, Marvelyne. She'll likely accompany me to programs where I'll be selling books and products at the back of the room, and, hey, she's my best friend, so I'll likely bring her along just so she and I can have fun!

Thanks to Southwest Airlines for making my life a bit easier (and more fun) with this program!


No comments: