Monday, October 08, 2007

Church Of The Master

If you were at my book release event about a year ago, you may remember seeing my buddy, Mike Podorski. Mike was my back up guitarist for the musical portion of the event and has been a good friend for the last decade and a half. Several years ago, I spoke at Mike's church, Church of the Master, in Hazelwood, MO, a suburb of St. Louis. I've had many, many friends who've attended Church of the Master over the years-it's always good to go there and be amongst friends.

This morning, I woke up to an E mail from Mike's mom, Ruth. Ruth helps run a book club at their church and they ordered a couple dozen copies of "After This..." for their members. I just wanted to say thanks to those who are in Church of the Master's book club for their interest in my work. Enjoy! Oh, and as it says at the end of "After This..." if you got anything from the book, please share it with a friend!

No comments: