Friday, November 09, 2007

I've Been Everywhere, Man!

Apologies for the lack of posts in recent days. As the heading says, I've been everywhere(to quote the famous Johnny Cash).

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I was honored to present for Metro Life Church in Miami, FL. The pastors of this church happen to be my bro-in-law and sis-in-law, Steve and Mary Alessi. Pics and personal thank yous for this event will be in another post.

So, Miami is where I woke up yesterday morning. When I laid down last night, it was in Spokane, WA. A few hours at home in Orlando in between and, well, you just have to glance at a map to see that Thursday, I really WAS everywhere, man!

In Spokane for the NACA West conference, for which I'll be showcasing this morning. Pics and commentary to come after, too...just wanted to get a quick post up so no one thinks there is a death or anything!

No comments: