Sunday, April 13, 2008

Western Regional Greek Assocition - WRGA


Sat., Ap. 12, I was honored to be a keynote presentor for the Western Regional Greek Association conference in San Francisco. This was a true pleasure to be in front of a fraternity/sorority audience once again! Thanks to all who attended my presentation - we had so many fill the room we had to hang a sign on the door saying the room was full! Plus, this is one of those programs where we all (and I do mean everyone) seemed on exactly the same page at exactly the same time. I can only do that when the audience is ready to get on board and ride this roller coaster with me - and you guys did just that! Thanks!

I'd like to thank all the fellow Kappa Sigs I met at WRGA, too! Always great to meet brothers at these events!

You can check out all the pics on myspace.com/marcusengel!

No comments: