Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who'd Have Thunk I Could Have Written Three Books?

Yeah, back in the day, I wasn't much of a reader. I'm talking middle and high school. But, I guess once the state doesn't require you to go to school any more, it makes you want to learn. Or, at least, that's the case with me.

Yet, as a middle or high schooler, I never, EVER could have imagined I'd some day be an author. Much less write a second book. And now?

I'm ecstatic to announce the release of my third book, "I'm Here: Compassionate Communication In Patient Care."

My second book focused on health care professionals, "I'm Here" is autobiographical and written in the same style as, "Stethoscope." If you've read either "After This..." or my first health care book, "The Other End Of The Stethoscope: 33 Insights For Excellent Patient Care", I think you're just going to love, "I'm Here."

To get your very own copy, visit the store on www.MarcusEngel.com at:

http://www.MarcusEngelProducts.com

Thanks so much for your support of my writing, for taking a look at this blog and simply for taking an interest in my experiences!

No comments: