Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Humboldt State University

Okay, I'm REAL late on these pics, but here they finally are! Last Thursday, March 6, I was honored to speak for the students of Humboldt State University in Arcata, CA.

This was my first trip to Humboldt State and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! The weather was the quintessential Pacific NW, the people were all cool and laid back and my client, Meghan Ciufetelli, is just da bomb! What else would you expect from the birthplace of Sponge Bob Square Pants?!

Special thanks to Meg for arranging everything, hauling me around, showing me the highlights of Arcata and hooking me up with the best place EVER to stay! My only regret is that there wasn't more time - Humboldt County is definitely somewhere I want to vacation in the future!
Thanks to the California Highway Patrol for their continued work to help eliminate drunk driving. The HSU program was made possible by a grant from CHP and I, for one, am truly grateful law enforcement takes such a pro-active role in prevention.


No comments: