Sunday, May 03, 2009

Thanks For The Birthday Wishes, Friends!

Yep, the big 34 came and went yesterday...no longer can I be the double trace year...but alas, it's better than the allternative, right?

Just want to say THANK YOU to all the friends who sent Happy Birthday E mails, Facebook posts, and calls-you guys rock!

And even though this sounds a little like a used car sales pitch, I did a little contest via Facebook. Around noon yesterday, I posted my status which was a little something like this:

Marcus is celebrating his 34th birthday! So, in celebration, the first ten people who send me a private message WITH your mailing address will get a free copy of my book. Ready...set...GO!

In less than five minutes, I'd had over a dozen messages with addresses. The winners were two friends from Detroit Country Day, an old buddy from Camp Mo-Val, a MADD friend from West Palm, a (hopefully soon) client from Virginia and another person from Jersey who's name I know, but can't remember how we know one another. All in all, an awesome way to distribute some books to folks and have a little fun doing it!

Thanks again, everyone, for making birthday #34 so awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today many diseases can be treated by a very fine, hair thin, disposable
acupuncture needles which are made up of either stainless steel or
silver or gold or copper. And, since you are going to look in the
internet, you can easily pick out, from the many sites, the
cheapest massage therapist that can give you the best Swedish massage of your life.
The treatments and care an RT provides to these patients would be
drug and oxygen administration to the lungs which may also call for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Have a look at my website ... forms of depression in teenagers